Kiriman dari Abu Productive. 🙂
If you’re finding it hard to keep up with the last 10 nights so far, especially with the increase of worship and trying to balance other priorities such as work/school, or preparation for Eid, here are a small set of reminders which might help motivate you:
1. It’s only a few days…soon Ramadan will be over and you’ll back to “normal” life.
2. You don’t know which of these nights might save you on the Day of Judgement..
3. You don’t know if your previous nights and days have been accepted or not.
4. You’ve so much to be thankful for, don’t all your blessings deserve a bit of extra effort?
5. Can you guarantee to live till next Ramadan?
You’ll be fine :). Remember you’re dealing with Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala) Al-Shakoor (the One who Thanks), he won’t forsake your extra effort and hard work for Him if you’re sincere.
You can find more tips to keep yourself motivated here: http://www.productivemuslim.com/the-last-sprint-ways-to-keep-yourself-motivated/
Just one last stretch of efforts and may Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala) accept it from you and reward you for it, ameen.
Hope this helps.
P.S: Don’t forget to leave me a comment here
May Allah bless you, Abu.